Friday, January 19, 2018

First Day Questions


What is your previous computer experience? I use a computer at home and used photoshop and illustrator in high school

What do you hope to get out of this class? I hope to learn how to better myself in photoshop and illustrator than I have learned in the past

What is your experience with Photoshop and Illustrator?  Some experience

Do you have a computer at home? If so dose it have Photoshop and Illustrator?  Yes, no I do not have Photoshop or Illustrator on it

Do you use a Mac or PC?  PC

Are you a Visual Studies Major? If not, what is your major? No, Gaming Design

What do you hope to do with your major? Create video games that everyone will love. I want to create visually beautiful games like the Uncharted series, the Shadow of Mordor series, and Battlefront

Who is your favorite artist? Don't have one

Who is your favorite musician? Slipknot

Tell me something interesting about yourself? I'm color blind

Write a five line story?
I walked in to my room after a long exhausting day at work.
I lay down on my bed to relax my sore legs from walking all
day. I turn on my playstation and put on my headphones to
block out all other noise. My usual routine to calm and relax
myself when I am exhausted or flustered.

Post an image on the blog

No comments:

Post a Comment